Background Switcher (Hidden)

My First Meme

Friday, January 12, 2007

My favorite Christmas present, hands down: the silver bleeding heart pendant (far left) made by Russell Strawn Smith and Barbara Samuelson. I have wanted it for a year and Bill tracked the jewelers down and surprised me with it at Christmas. Bawwww. He had the jewel box in one hand and a gob of Kleenex in the other; I guess he knows me pretty well.

Snagged off Somewhere in New Jersey:

two names you go by: Julie and Zick
two parts of your heritage: Scots-Irish and German
two things that scare you: deep water and teenage drivers
two everyday essentials: rooibos and Baker kisses
two things you are wearing right now: yellow sweater and silver bleeding heart pendant
two of your favorite current bands/artists: Death Cab for Cutie and Damien Rice
two things you want in a relationship (other than love): honesty and trust
two favorite hobbies: I am one big hobby
two things you have to do this week: two talks/book signings in Florida
two stores you shop at: Trader Joe's and Amazon
two favorite sports: Roller skating and um...hiking? Nothing that involves a ball. Define sport for me?
two shows you like to watch: American Idol (I know, I know) and The Daily Show (Redeemed?)
two things you’d buy if money were no object: the land to the west and the land to the north
two wishes for 2007: peace of mind and good health for my mom

0 comments:

[Back to Top]